trade Cards/rangers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeboAlan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Cards trade
AA 2b bill rousett mlc
MLB SP Ayotte 432kx3 and 2.0 arb x3

For

Rangers
trade
SP K.Slowey 2.2mil x2
AAA MR T.Bell 780k

Thanks
Heath

Hope its close enough on time! Surely we will get a pass due to real life job that slowed the process down. Thanks Chris

Real life happens to we seem to have multiple exceptions on many things and it was posted at 11:59. Chris was driving so couldnt post I posted asap. If its really gotta be like that on something so small. How come you have a deadline for trades between sims and process the ones after the deadline? If I where on a computer it would have been done in time. There was no 3g service for awhile.

This extra day of trading wasn't even supposed to exist, so I have been more than lenient. If you want to start running all the sims and processing deadlines, I will gladly show you how. Even if you want to help a few sims a year that'd be great.

Its cool with whatever you decide I personally would love to have a vote on it I know its a dumb issue to have but things really do pop up. I also understand the stickler movr of saying tough luck but yet again I think majority of the bsl owners are understanding people as well. Its not so much about the players involved as it is cutting people a break everyonce in awhile. I know im whining but I believe if your speeding 5 over your technically breaking the law but its not enforced maybe that analogy sucked but I tried:)

Ok I give up I tried to sway you but failed. Damn sticklers. Ok back to fighting for top 3 draft pick my team is more worthless then Tony Romo in the playoffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back