Trade delays

Camsue

5.00 star(s)
I just wanted to let everybody I am working on a trade with to please bare with me. Over the last three weeks both our cars have needed repaired our electricity in half our house went and wiring needed replaced and to top it off two of my friends that I went through the academy with ended their lives way to early. Two weeks apart .I will be in Baltimore the next few days but will hopefully be back and finishing everything up trade wise by Saturday. Thank u for your patience.

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I really think that 99% of the people here know that this is just a hobby. If I have anything with you please know that there is never a rush.

Thanks,

Bryon

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Maybe I'm the one percent who wants things today. But for you to notify people of your situation is very considerate and shouldn't bother anyone. I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune and you have my sympathies regarding your friends. God bless you.

Dave

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I really think that 99% of the people here know that this is just a hobby. If I have anything with you please know that there is never a rush.

Thanks,

Bryon

Maybe I'm the one percent who wants things today. But for you to notify people of your situation is very considerate and shouldn't bother anyone. I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune and you have my sympathies regarding your friends. God bless you.

Dave

Would 2nd both of these comments - to me it is just a hobby. Life will always take precedent over cards.