Trade manager is empty.....

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
and it is going to stay that way a while. I have decided I need a bit of a break from trading. Not sure how long it is going to be. Probably will only last til 2010 Topps series 2 comes out but I need to get away a little. I think we all feel this way once in a while. I am going to try to spend a little time organizing so that when I am ready to go again I will really be ready to go. In the meantime, I will be heading to Disney for 5 days next Wednesday so that will be a good distraction.

Thanks,

Jeff

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
Have a fun trip Jeff, I know we will see you back here soon:)

I'd love to take a break but until this YSL project is done I'm stuck. I've managed to get more organized but need a ton more time to finish making my new web site.

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey Jef
Wishing you a great 5 days in Mickey,s land. Dont forget to take your clubs with you and get some practice for the up comming event. hahahha
See you when you get back
Make it a safe trip also
Later
Tom

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
Jeff,

It is always a good time to step away for a bit if you are feeling burnt out. The hobby should not cause you stress, it should be a stress relief. Organizing your stuff is also a great way to jump back in refreshed and ready to go - definitely worth the effort. Hope you have a great time at Disney!

Dewayne