trade manager ?

STLSHOEMAN

5.00 star(s)
Mike, Maybe it's because I'm old and set in my ways but I'm not a happy camper. Gwynn -fan just confirmed a free card I'm sending him. How do I see the transaction to get his address? I clicked on transactions with no success. Please help. Aaron

Mike121

Administrator
5.00 star(s)
Mike, Maybe it's because I'm old and set in my ways but I'm not a happy camper. Gwynn -fan just confirmed a free card I'm sending him. How do I see the transaction to get his address? I clicked on transactions with no success. Please help. Aaron
It looks like he already marked that transaction as complete, which is why you're not seeing it in your default list. I'll look into it and see if there was a bug there or if he actually had to click complete.

Once a transaction is marked as complete the addresses are hidden again.

To view your completed transactions you can use the filters to set the state to complete.

STLSHOEMAN

5.00 star(s)
So I clicked on filter and then completed and I see the transaction but I can't send the card without his name and address which I don't see anywhere. I sent him a message to send me his info. I appreciate all of your time and effort in saving this site. I wish you would have asked for input from the people who use it the most before changing everything. Aaron

Mike121

Administrator
5.00 star(s)
I wish you would have asked for input from the people who use it the most before changing everything.
I definitely understand this but in my experience it's impossible to please everyone so I've found it's best to just put things out there then listen to the feedback and make changes as necessary.

I've been making tweaks all day today and will continue doing so as suggestions hat make sense roll in.

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
So I clicked on filter and then completed and I see the transaction but I can't send the card without his name and address which I don't see anywhere. I sent him a message to send me his info. I appreciate all of your time and effort in saving this site. I wish you would have asked for input from the people who use it the most before changing everything. Aaron
What i think some people do not realize is that the changes had to be made. The site the way it was going to crash. Remeber how long we went without a trade manager? How many months did people on here have no trades? Mike did what needed to be done. There are a few members who are not going to be happy no matter what. This will take some getting used to but we are way better off than we were.

LEONOFNJ

5.00 star(s)
Can you still PM other members? And where do you see if they Opened it or not.
Leon

metsman1986

5.00 star(s)
I think the new platform is going to work and I like it............Thrilled with everything? No, but there is always a work around.........Not as anxious as I was a few months ago when I felt like I was on the Bench Titanic..........Keep up the great work.............

Mike121

Administrator
5.00 star(s)
Can you still PM other members? And where do you see if they Opened it or not.
Leon
Yes, you can PM a member by opening their profile or member popup and clicking "Start conversation". They're called conversations now, instead of private messages because of the way they work. Instead of each message being an individual message, all replies are together in a single thread.

Unfortunately, there are no longer message read receipts.

Cpia

5.00 star(s)
Mike, Its not an issue with me. I just thought I was lost. Lol..Have a great weekend.Chris

dragonslayer913

5.00 star(s)
This is like driving a new car everyday I discover something new to click on

Once everyone gets a hang of everything --Things will be much better

LEONOFNJ

5.00 star(s)
Mike, On the transactions, I don't see any dates when the trade was made.Am I missing it or can you make as many trades you want?
Leon

Sponsors