trade manager ?

Mike121

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Mike, On the transactions, I don't see any dates when the trade was made.Am I missing it or can you make as many trades you want?
Leon

Sorry, I'm not sure exactly what you mean by making as many trades as you want. If you look at the transaction list, it shows "Creation date" directly under the title. It also shows the "Creation date" in the "Transaction info" box when you're viewing the transaction details page. That box will be on the right hand side, or near the bottom on a narrow mobile device (such as a phone).

LEONOFNJ

5.00 star(s)
Mike, Sorry I missed the date on the transaction But the other box it gives the day but not the date.
It use to be that you couldn't make a trade I believe 5 days or it wouldn't count as a trade.
We are keeping you very busy, aren't we?
But you are doing a great job!!
Leon

Mike121

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Mike, Sorry I missed the date on the transaction But the other box it gives the day but not the date.
It use to be that you couldn't make a trade I believe 5 days or it wouldn't count as a trade.
We are keeping you very busy, aren't we?
But you are doing a great job!!
Leon

If you're on a desktop, you can hover over the day and it'll give you the exact date and time. You might be able to click it on mobile to get the same result, too, but I'd have to try it to verify.

I didn't know about that 5 day restriction. I'd like to think we can trust our members not to create bogus transactions, and certainly if we see any that look a little fishy, we'll just cancel them (which will remove them, and the ratings completely). If I start to see it become a problem, I'll most definitely look to re-add that restriction, but for now we'll just see what happens.

It has, indeed, been a busy few days and my to-do list just keeps getting bigger! It's fine, though. I fully expected it. It'll slow down eventually and then the real fun starts! 🤫

jmboehm33

5.00 star(s)
Just wanted to say that the Transactions (former Trade Manager) has been really easy to use for me so far, and your continued tweaks have even improved it. Much appreciate the hard work put in.

dale

5.00 star(s)
Are the tracking numbers that were in there now lost? I have an expected package that never came, and unfortunately I can't get the sender to reply to me. I'm in Lake Charles, Louisiana and our post office was shut down for about three weeks after the hurricane, so it's probably there somewhere but I'd like to see what the tracking says. Thanks for all your hard work!

Mike121

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Are the tracking numbers that were in there now lost? I have an expected package that never came, and unfortunately I can't get the sender to reply to me. I'm in Lake Charles, Louisiana and our post office was shut down for about three weeks after the hurricane, so it's probably there somewhere but I'd like to see what the tracking says. Thanks for all your hard work!

I might can get it for you. PM incoming.