Trade Night - December 14, 2021

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Hey everyone, after our last six trade nights, which we thought were pretty darn successful, we've decided to make it a monthly thing.

For December, we're going to do it on Tuesday, December 14, 2021. We'll kick things off at 9pm EST, but there will be some who get in there early. For those who are new to the site, or don't already know, the trade night will take place in our chat room.

We'll use this thread as a staging area for people to post what they'll be looking for on trade night, that way members can start digging it up and have it ready to go that night. I, of course, will be looking for any Kirby Puckett cards I don't have and/or any vintage cards I need.

So, again, mark your calendars and set your reminders for Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 9pm EST. Hope to see you all there! Not sure we will get a countdown clock like we have in the past, but hopefully that is something that we can continue to have on the home page.

REMINDER -- the chat room is open 24/7, doesn't have to be a special trade night for you to pop in. With the built in private conversation feature, you can hammer out a trade in a minute or two, rather than over the course of a couple days.

And it isn't just for trading, it is a great place to just set up shop for a bit and talk sports, or anything else on your mind!!!

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Awesome have it marked on my calendar

Hopefully we will continue to have a decent turnout and folks will continue to enjoy it.

Unfortunately, I will be limited in my attendance. My son's basketball team just got their schedule and he has practice on Tuesday nights, so I will be out chauffeuring, but will pop in if/when I can.