TRADED - 2014-15 Immaculate Rick Barry Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
CARD HAS BEEN TRADED!

Just shopping this around to see if there’s any interest in it.

2014-15 Immaculate #19 Rick Barry HOF Heroes Auto /75

My biggest PCs are (in this order):

- Kobe Bryant
- HOF basketball and baseball rookies
- PSA graded Topps vintage (pre 1970) Stars (baseball only)
- Modern baseball and basketball star rookies (parallels preferred)
- Michael Jordan
- Mike Trout

If you are interested, but don’t think you have anything from my list above, I like looking through lists and Flickrs etc so feel free to ask! A lot of times I don’t know I want something until I see it!

Last edited:
If I were you I'd withdraw that Barry autograph due to its ridiculously low value. I don't think anyone would gripe if you did that given its value. I don't know much, but I know grossly undervalued when i see it.

If I were you I'd withdraw that Barry autograph due to its ridiculously low value. I don't think anyone would gripe if you did that given its value. I don't know much, but I know grossly undervalued when i see it.
It’s my only basketball auto, and I am moving away from autos and relics in general, so I may leave it up. Maybe someone will like it. I would rather have regular rookies over the auto honestly.
If no one wants it, then leaving this post up doesn’t hurt anything, it’s still sitting in the same trade box.