TRaDeD - Muhammad Ali BGS certified auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I wasn’t really sure where to put this as there wasn’t really a place to post boxing cards.

I have an early Muhammad Ali auto that is dated 1979. It is his full signature and not the shorter auto as he aged. It is on a large piece of white paper/index card, and has been certified and encapsulated by BGS.

It is larger than a card, which I did not know when I got it. An Ali auto was on my bucket list of items to add to the PC, but this being larger than expected I can’t really display it where I want.

I am not in a hurry to move this, just shopping it around to see if there is any interest in it. I do not know what I would want in trade for this, but graded vintage Rookies and Superstars is kind of what I am thinking. I only collect baseball and basketball and the greatest athletes autos in other sports (Ali, Gretzky, Montana, Pele, Phelps, Tiger Woods, Federer, Serena Williams, Jesse Owens and so on, you get the idea.)

Anyone interested please just post below or message me, I am always willing to look through lists, web pages, Flickrs etc.

51079552731_597ba79bdf_z.jpgUntitled by Dashcol's Cards, on Flickr

Last edited: