Tradelist and wantlist-new member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89giants -Brenly auto for ryan/carew #'d to 50 is good since i need to get some trades under my belt. Normally i wouldn't trade auto for insert. Brenly BV$15.

reickholt-interested in the 01 fleer patch. Email me at [email protected] & remind me what you were wanting from me.

David, i am interested in the 5 star #75 Nolan Ryan but another trader who posted before you has stated he wants all my Judge and Bellinger cards. We are still working on that trade and nothing may materialize. I am leaving for doctor soon & have emailed him to ask if he is wanting that card included in our trade. If i hear from him before i go to dr. i will let you know, otherwise it will be after 3:30pm CDT before i will know for sure. thanks, Gene

Anyone out there that will trade me a nolan ryan game used or insert that I do not already have? I do need some topps tribute base cards and other hobby base also.

558561- yes, the purple moncada is still available. LMK what ryan card you have for it. I wish we got emails when someone answers a thread. I just happened upon your response a short time ago.

That's ok I have been busy with work are you wanting one card or would a few be ok? I found a 2014 golden age Nolan Ryan I can put toward a trade leaving me at least $10 short but a start. I have a lot of Nolan Ryan just insanely busy of late.

We made a trade for my purple Optic Moncada for your 2017 All Time All Star on another site. Would you be kind enough to post the trade on this site also?