Trading My New Basketball for Your 90s

zack783

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Updated: added pics of about 50 more new inserts.

Hi! I've replied to a few posts recently about this same idea so I figured I'd just start my own! I'm looking to boost up my 90s superstar collection and recently bought out a local guy who had a ton of new stuff that I have less interest in.

What I am looking for:
Anything Kobe, MJ or LeBron. RCs of any 90s hall of famer. Cool/rare 90s inserts of All-Star/HOF.

What I have:
TONS of lower-end, raw now basketball rookies. Also football. Two guys I have the most of that I would be looking to trade are Zion and Ayton. I also have some Ja Morant, Trae Young, Shai GA, Collin Sexton, etc. I am holding Luka, so none of him available. I also have quite a bit of the lower RCs like Jaxton Hayes, Cam Johnson, etc. None of this stuff will be Mosaic or Prizm. Most are from products like Chronicles, Revolution, Panini, etc.

For football, I have the same type of card- no Prizm or Mosaic, but RCs of decent names like Daniel Jones, McLaurin, Barkley, Bosa, etc. No Mahomes, no Lamar.

Happy to work with you on something! PM or reply here- either way! Pics are just a small sample of what I have to trade.

Attachments

• IMG_3386.jpg
    IMG_3386.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3193.jpg
    IMG_3193.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3194.jpg
    IMG_3194.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3508.jpg
    IMG_3508.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3509.jpg
    IMG_3509.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3510.jpg
    IMG_3510.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Ajax44

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have Mourning RCs (UD Top Prospects and UD NBA Draft), Mutumbo RCs (Skybox and UD), 93-4 UD All-Star inserts (Drexler, Robinson, Malone, Mullin, Stockton (2), Hardaway (2), and Barkley. I have Webbers- 94-5 Fleer Young Lions and 97-8 Topps Chrome Apparitions, Juwan Howard 97-8 Ultra Ultrabilities Starter, 93-4 Skybox Face-To-Face Weatherspoon/Barkley, Gugliotta/Malone, and Horry/Pippen. I have a 95-6 Fleer All Star with Mutumbo on front and Mourning on back.

Kobe- 99-00 Ovation, 97-8 UD, and 09-10 UD Masterpieces.
Jordan- 90-91 All-Stars Fleer, 98-99 Collector's Choice MJ Bullseye (2), 1999 Century Legends Generations (with Kobe on back), UD Honor Roll Tremendous Talents, 93-4 Ultra Inside/Outside, and 40 or so 93-4, 97-8, 90-1, and 91-2 base cards and League Leaders.

- Jordans

Interested in Ja, Ayton, Zion

Last edited:

Sportnut08

MVP
5.00 star(s)
What do you have of Nikola Jokic, Malik Beasley, Michael Porter Jr., Collin Sexton, and Darius Garland?

Thanks
Kirby

Last edited:

zack783

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I have Mourning RCs (UD Top Prospects and UD NBA Draft), Mutumbo RCs (Skybox and UD), 93-4 UD All-Star inserts (Drexler, Robinson, Malone, Mullin, Stockton (2), Hardaway (2), and Barkley. I have Webbers- 94-5 Fleer Young Lions and 97-8 Topps Chrome Apparitions, Juwan Howard 97-8 Ultra Ultrabilities Starter, 93-4 Skybox Face-To-Face Weatherspoon/Barkley, Gugliotta/Malone, and Horry/Pippen. I have a 95-6 Fleer All Star with Mutumbo on front and Mourning on back.

Kobe- 99-00 Ovation, 97-8 UD, and 09-10 UD Masterpieces.
Jordan- 90-91 All-Stars Fleer, 98-99 Collector's Choice MJ Bullseye (2), 1999 Century Legends Generations (with Kobe on back), UD Honor Roll Tremendous Talents, 93-4 Ultra Inside/Outside, and 40 or so 93-4, 97-8, 90-1, and 91-2 base cards and League Leaders.

- Jordans

Interested in Ja, Ayton, Zion
PM sent!

RickB81

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
Updated: added pics of about 50 more new inserts.

Hi! I've replied to a few posts recently about this same idea so I figured I'd just start my own! I'm looking to boost up my 90s superstar collection and recently bought out a local guy who had a ton of new stuff that I have less interest in.

What I am looking for:
Anything Kobe, MJ or LeBron. RCs of any 90s hall of famer. Cool/rare 90s inserts of All-Star/HOF.

What I have:
TONS of lower-end, raw now basketball rookies. Also football. Two guys I have the most of that I would be looking to trade are Zion and Ayton. I also have some Ja Morant, Trae Young, Shai GA, Collin Sexton, etc. I am holding Luka, so none of him available. I also have quite a bit of the lower RCs like Jaxton Hayes, Cam Johnson, etc. None of this stuff will be Mosaic or Prizm. Most are from products like Chronicles, Revolution, Panini, etc.

For football, I have the same type of card- no Prizm or Mosaic, but RCs of decent names like Daniel Jones, McLaurin, Barkley, Bosa, etc. No Mahomes, no Lamar.

Happy to work with you on something! PM or reply here- either way! Pics are just a small sample of what I have to trade.
Any Tatum or Brown stuff? Tons of late 80s thru today for trade