Travian, What?

Curtieson

5.00 star(s)
Haha, hey guys, long time but I had to stop back in.

Some may not remember me, but the Mods (hopefully) should.

The cards have taken a long vacation...espendable cash has taken a back seat while the Mrs. shops around for Grad Schools, but anyway, the point of my random thread...

Do any of you guys still play Travian? I quit cold turkey about 5 months ago...maybe less...I was checking in on that more then working...haha, so I had to make the change. But! The server I was on just ended, and I forgot I still had 29 gold left over, now available to transfer! So, here is the deal to anyone interested...my 29 gold for a 2009-2010 Brandon Inge GU. The 25 package is $3, right? That is what I am basing it off of...if that is wrong, just let me know.

Also, my free time at home has become filled with Xbox 360 Achievement hunting...if anyone wants to boost an old game, let me know! haha

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Nice to see you drop by! Don't have an XboX....but I'm planning on getting a PS3 with my Federal fund! Never tried the Travian! Best regards, David

Curtieson

5.00 star(s)
Hey man long time no see! Do still have those Sean Casey cards you said you had for me?

Tal

I never sent that? (shakes finger at myself)...I could have swore I did....

I remember I had it in my computer room until I thought I had sent it...maybe just moved it one day while cleaning. I will look around again.

Go Tigers!