Trey Mancini, Rio Ruiz and Sets Want Lists

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stacy - I can use the Ruiz still, I don't have any auto's of Ortiz or Bogaerts are inserts, parallels or GU'd acceptable?

BearPup - I can use the Ruiz platinum auto if you have it. You were interested in cards on my $2 auto list do youwant to make a trade instead?

Dale - I do need the Mancini and going to look for the Torres now

Stacy - I can use the Ruiz still, I don't have any auto's of Ortiz or Bogaerts are inserts, parallels or GU'd acceptable?

BearPup - I can use the Ruiz platinum auto if you have it. You were interested in cards on my $2 auto list do youwant to make a trade instead?

ok how about the olson auto in trade?

Dale,
Have the Lindor Chrome pulled for you, if that for the Mancini in a PWE works for you please post for us.

Bearpup - Ok that works 2018 Finest Matt Olson auto for Bowman Platinum Rio Ruiz auto

John - I will post up something in a few minutes for us.

Dale,
Have the Lindor Chrome pulled for you, if that for the Mancini in a PWE works for you please post for us.

Bearpup - Ok that works 2018 Finest Matt Olson auto for Bowman Platinum Rio Ruiz auto

John - I will post up something in a few minutes for us.
are you wanting base cards of them also?

Bearpup - Only if I don't already have them. The Ruiz list looks to be pretty accurate but the Mancini list needs to be updated.
ok well go ahead and post auto trade, i'd have to search for others

Trish, I have 2020 Bowman BCP6 Zack Thompson. Do you have any 2020 Topps Update Silver Pack cards? I need 10,14,31,35,42. LMK, Aaron

Trish, they would be fine, do you have a list?

Stacy - I am working updating my trade list so I have not published it yet. I will look through what I have gone through so far and send you a list.

Actually looks like I have not come across any cards of either player yet. I will check back in with you when I have some and see if you still have the ruiz auto