Trophy points?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shig

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I'm curious what points are whe i click my self. It shows reactuon which i guess is people clicking like or whatever, but what are the other points. Also, where is completed trades shown and how long do you keep the "mist send first" tag?

I'm curious what points are whe i click my self. It shows reactuon which i guess is people clicking like or whatever, but what are the other points. Also, where is completed trades shown and how long do you keep the "mist send first" tag?

You can click on the number for trophy points to see all the trophies you've received, and what they're for. To see your completed trades, look in the sidebar of the Transaction Manager, or the number below the MSF tag next to all your posts (yours is currently 5). The MSF tag will go away, I believe, after you've completed 20 transactions.

You can click on the number for trophy points to see all the trophies you've received, and what they're for. To see your completed trades, look in the sidebar of the Transaction Manager, or the number below the MSF tag next to all your posts (yours is currently 5). The MSF tag will go away, I believe, after you've completed 20 transactions.
OK cool. Thanks for the answers. I'll have a better look at it.

To clarify just a bit -- the 20 transactions must be with 20 different traders and you must have a 5.0 trader rating for those 20 transactions.