Twins Looking for last minute SP deals! Star Chipper Jones/Top Prospects available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sinocc

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
Twins are looking to shore up pitching at the ML and Minor levels and maybe upgrade Catcher at the Major League level and are willing to trade these stars and prospects:

3B Chipper Jones, 5-Stars, had awesome 2007 season!
SS Sammy Cook, 2-Stars, Major League ready!
CF Charlie Eaton, 4-Stars, Major League ready!
RF Roy Holmes, 2-Stars, Major League ready!

Nobody is on the Twins roster is untouchable in the minors or majors! All the Twins ask is that your team make a reasonable and fair trade offer! Tell us what you want and what you have available. Save us both time by telling us what you are willing to trade for who you want from the Twins!

The Twins need SP at ML, AAA and AA levels, and need Minor League MRs especially lefties. We can use Catchers at the ML level most but at all levels as well. Otherwise, the Twins will listen to all offers for anybody we have; ML, AAA and AA included!

Ask, you never know! Let's deal!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
i am in need of starting pitching at all levels and could use a solid shortstop as well. anything along those lines available? plmk thnx!

I have a few SPs in my minors, but can't give up any of my ML starters for him. Any interest in one of these guys:

Koronka (AAA) - had a really nice year last year, despite mediocre talent numbers. Maybe just a crafty lefthander?

Tim Carter (AAA) - another lefty. Nice strikeout numbers and stuff.

Herman Cooper (AAA) - had a really nice rookie season for me in the ML last year. Plus, he's popular.

Eric

thanks for asking

eric

thanks for the inquiry but if i cannot help myself with sp now, i am going to hang onto valentin and try to develop him for the future. take care and best of luck in 2008 bsl!

I have a few SPs in my minors, but can't give up any of my ML starters for him. Any interest in one of these guys:

Koronka (AAA) - had a really nice year last year, despite mediocre talent numbers. Maybe just a crafty lefthander?

Herman Cooper (AAA) - had a really nice rookie season for me in the ML last year. Plus, he's popular.

Eric

Ttt

Chipper Jones offers being accepted!
I am currently measuring interest in Chipper Jones and taking trade offers for him since i have another 5-star 3B stud waiting to take over who is ready now! I need only serious offers in SP and prospects. Also, Chipper's salary is hefty but he is worth the price! His 2008 salary is $22.2 million and has 3 years left after at $18 m., $16 m., and $14 m. respectively.

eric and all, i need ml-ready sp for valentin or chipper. fyi!

thanks!

Eric

Ttt

Twins whole roster is available, nobody is off limits for the right offer!
Nobody is solid gold and is off-limits in the minors or majors for the Twins! All I ask is make a reasonable and fair trade offer, if you do! Tell me what you want and what you have available. I don't want to go over your roster and find a few players only to be told they are all not for trade. Save us both time by telling me what you are willing to trade for who you want from me!

Back