UGH! It's still snowing!

dankir96

5.00 star(s)
We're currently in the middle of a snow storm here in Delaware. They're predicting as much as 1' of snow. We get snow in Delaware, but snow like this is rare. The worse part is that I have to shovel all of it!

I HATE SNOW!

Last edited:

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Up here in Mass we are supposed to get it tonight. I am hoping that we don,t get much but I am expecting about 6 inches.

bigslimdog

5.00 star(s)
We're supposed to get 12-24 inches here in Baltimore. Great news for me since I own a landscaping company and will be out very early tomorrow to start cleanups for my customers.

dankir96

5.00 star(s)
Now they're calling for 12 to 20 inches! I just finished shoveling and my back is killing me. I know I'll have to shovel again, but at least I'm ahead of the game.

stephj24

4.90 star(s)
Here in central NJ, we are waiting for the arrival of 12-20 inches. Nothing yet!

Steph

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
A little further north here and we are expecting the same. Grocery store was PACKED this morning. I intend to just watch it come down for a while and worry about clearing it tomorrow.

Thanks,

Jeff

bdink25

5.00 star(s)
I'm in Pittsburgh and where I'm located we've got about 4". We're looking to get about 4" more by morning. Butch

katester44

5.00 star(s)
It is coming down like crazy right now here in York,PA, the weather-guessers are calling for anywhere from 3" to 15", nice tight window there...

Will be doing the first shovelling soon, than back inside for the day, lots of time to make deals...

cometmike

5.00 star(s)
Its funny how an east coast storm makes headlines news but in Wisconsin we get these big storms all the time, guess they arent used to alot of snow.

dankir96

5.00 star(s)
Its funny how an east coast storm makes headlines news but in Wisconsin we get these big storms all the time, guess they arent used to alot of snow.
Snow is not uncommon here in Delaware, but 20" is. I'm sure 20" is nothing to you guys in cheese land.

cometmike

5.00 star(s)
Snow is not uncommon here in Delaware, but 20" is. I'm sure 20" is nothing to you guys in cheese land.
Gotchya, yeah I knew you guys got snow there just not sure how much you usually. Snow is just whatever here. Lol.

But I did like all the headline news, Lol.

Trishlp

5.00 star(s)
Last time we had this much snow from 1 storm was 2003 and usually it is in Feb or March very unusual for December. We have about 16 inches in central MD so far and we they say it could last until tomorrow morning. I like snow but will not enjoy having to shovel it all tomorrow.
Trish

Trader Rich

5.00 star(s)
I will probably never get another trade from east coast, but here goes
"I have never had to shovel sunshine".;)
But I did shovel alot back in Illinois.

Rich

Trishlp

5.00 star(s)
Yeah Rich but it is hard to build a snowman or go sleighing in all that sunshine :)

lep1010

5.00 star(s)
Here in central NJ, we are waiting for the arrival of 12-20 inches. Nothing yet!

Steph
Its coming down now ...... got some gas, a new spark plug and some quick start this morning so the snow blower is ready to go :D ... havet had to start it in 2 years; I actually had to put air in the tires as well -

pltcards

5.00 star(s)
I feel for you all, we average about 120 inches a year up here off Lake Erie, but I know how bad it is for areas that are not used to the big snows and do not have the equipment to handle it. Best of luck to you all. It will all melt eventually, just be careful. Pat

Sponsors