Upcoming Upgrade Details

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike121

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
The Bench will be temporarily offline starting at approximately 11:59pm EST on Monday, September 14 while we perform a major site upgrade. The downtime is expected to last a minimum of 6 hours while we perform the data migration and run tests.

Following the upgrade, you will be required to log in again. Additionally, depending on your browser, it is possible that your saved password will not work until it's updated on the new site. That said, it is recommended that you make sure you know your account password. If you do not know it, please change it to something you can remember.

Also, we've made changes to the way we handle invalid email addresses. After the upgrade, if emails to you are returned, or bounced, our system will automatically disable your account until your email address is changed. For this reason, it is advised that you make sure your email address is up to date.

Following the upgrade, if you have any trouble accessing your account, you can email me directly at [email protected] and I'll help you get it fixed. Please email me from the email address that matches your account, and please mention your username in the email. If the email you're emailing from and the username do not match, your email may be ignored (for security reasons).

To get a preview of a few things to come, following this upgrade, please see the following threads:

Coming Soon: Major Site Upgrade
Coming Soon: A New Look
Coming Soon: New Transaction (Trade) Manager

If you have any questions or concerns, regarding this upgrade, please post them here.

Just a quick bump to remind everyone that in just over 48 hours the site is going offline for at least 6 hours. Please review the first post here, if you haven't already.

Hopefully when the site comes back online Tuesday morning we'll be looking at a whole new (also, hopefully, better) site.

Last bump for this. Please be sure you read the first post in this thread, if you haven't already.

Again, if you have any issues following the upgrade, please email [email protected] with your registered email address and username.