Updated list 12/18....New cards added.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interested in these if you see anything of interest on my tradelists. Thanks, Al

2022 Topps Chrome
Jake Meyers RC #114
Oneil Cruz RC #128
Refractor -- Posey #95, Lewis #102, Hendricks #117, Strasburg #184
Prism -- Urias #3, Perez #50

Hi. If the card is NrMnt or better, I would be interested in your1991 Topps Tiffany Jeff Bagwell RC. Below are the tradelists I currently have posted. If there is anything specific you're looking for, just let me know. I also have a 2011 Playoff Contenders Mike Trout RC that I don't have listed if that is something you could use. Thanks! -Ryan

Autos, GU, Relics

RCs and First Year Cards

2022 Cards

Base, Inserts, Parallels

Hi. If the card is NrMnt or better, I would be interested in your1991 Topps Tiffany Jeff Bagwell RC. Below are the tradelists I currently have posted. If there is anything specific you're looking for, just let me know. I also have a 2011 Playoff Contenders Mike Trout RC that I don't have listed if that is something you could use. Thanks! -Ryan

Autos, GU, Relics

RCs and First Year Cards

2022 Cards

Base, Inserts, Parallels
I'd be interested in your 2011 Playoff Contenders Mike Trout RC #17, as long as it's free from chipping on the edges and corners. I traded for one before some another member and it had chipping along the edge, even though they said it was mint. What trade would you propse?

Billy

I'd be interested in your 2011 Playoff Contenders Mike Trout RC #17, as long as it's free from chipping on the edges and corners. I traded for one before some another member and it had chipping along the edge, even though they said it was mint. What trade would you propse?

Billy
Billy,

I also traded for mine on this site and apparently hadn’t inspected it very close when I got it. Mine has chipping along the edges and also has a pretty bad corner that it really obvious to see from the back of the card. Sorry about throwing that out there. I think mine is probably headed for the trash.

Ryan

Billy,

I also traded for mine on this site and apparently hadn’t inspected it very close when I got it. Mine has chipping along the edges and also has a pretty bad corner that it really obvious to see from the back of the card. Sorry about throwing that out there. I think mine is probably headed for the trash.

Ryan
No worries. I'm interested in these. What can we work out?

Altuve Jose 2011 Topps Update 132 $30.00 RC
Harper Bryce 2012 Topps Allen and Ginter 12 $15.00 RC
Machado Manny 2013 Topps 270 $15.00 RC
Posey Buster 2010 Upper Deck 28 $12.00 RC

No worries. I'm interested in these. What can we work out?

Altuve Jose 2011 Topps Update 132 $30.00 RC
Harper Bryce 2012 Topps Allen and Ginter 12 $15.00 RC
Machado Manny 2013 Topps 270 $15.00 RC
Posey Buster 2010 Upper Deck 28 $12.00 RC
Thanks. I would have traded all of those for the Bagwell if that would have worked for you, but I just traded the Posey so no longer have that one. If you could find another to replace it, I’d be happy to do that plus the Altuve, Harper, and Posey for the Bagwell.

Ryan

Thanks. I would have traded all of those for the Bagwell if that would have worked for you, but I just traded the Posey so no longer have that one. If you could find another to replace it, I’d be happy to do that plus the Altuve, Harper, and Posey for the Bagwell.

Ryan
What can I add to get this one?

Realmuto J.T. 2015 Topps Update Chrome 398 $15.00 RC

What can I add to get this one?

Realmuto J.T. 2015 Topps Update Chrome 398 $15.00 RC
Billy: Nothing else needed. The Realmuto 2015 Topps Update Chrome, Altuve 2011 Topps Update, Harper 2012 Topps Allen and Ginter, and Machado Topps RCs for the Bagwell 1991 Topps Tiffany RC work for me. Please post if you can or let me know if you'd like me to.

Thanks!
Ryan