Used Storage Supplies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

budd2222

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Whats the best way to get ridof not needed storage items? I find my self with 35 8x10 toploaders that are just taking up space. A few months ago I tried to give away 360 new and used mini- snaps and ended up with them in the recycling bin. Any ideas on how to responsibly get rid of them?

What are the businesses or people that would use such items, I would try to imagine that as I way to then contact and offer your items. Where I live we have a Freecycle online resource where parties can offer unwanted items or list what they are looking for. Finally, there's Craigslist, too.....

A lot of people are selling the used 8x10 Top loaders on ebay and else where! I could buy about 20 from you. How much dlvd? Best regards, David PS I use them when mailing higher price cards in bubble envelope....but the card in a plastic sleeve and into a new top loader ,,,,,and one used top loader in front and one in back wrapped by two rubber bands.

A lot of people are selling the used 8x10 Top loaders on ebay and else where! I could buy about 20 from you. How much dlvd? Best regards, David PS I use them when mailing higher price cards in bubble envelope....but the card in a plastic sleeve and into a new top loader ,,,,,and one used top loader in front and one in back wrapped by two rubber bands.
If you want them send a shipping label. The best I can tell you is I put one on a postage scale and its weight was 1.98 oz. or 66.98 oz for all 34. I'm not looking to sell or trade them just get rid of them. Only three have any tape on them.

What are u talking about! Did you read my statement? I only need 20! I never used a shipping label......Let me know the cost of shipping 20 and I'll do paypal for the shipping cost. Best regards, David

@budd2222 I will take the remaining 14 off your hands, if possible? Will send a SASE with appropriate postage.

Let me know, thanks and God bless!

Kevin
You can get all them if you want, the stack is about 2.75 in. tall. I do have a box they will fit in if that will help.

Thanks Budd...how much do you think for a SASE for about 14 shipped to Jerseyville Illinois?

Blessings,

Kevin

Last edited:
Thanks Budd...how much do you think for a SASE for about 14 shipped to Jerseyville Illinois?

Blessings,

Kevin
I wish I could help you on that. The USPS site was no help and the only thing I could find on ebay was $9.78 to ship a box of 25. Why the post office has made it more difficult to mail packages I'll never understand.

I wish I could help you on that. The USPS site was no help and the only thing I could find on ebay was $9.78 to ship a box of 25. Why the post office has made it more difficult to mail packages I'll never understand.
I know, right? USPS has found new ways to disappoint me it seems each month lately!

I will send a couple of 9x13 SASES with some postage on them, I will also put my address AND return address, so if it comes postage due, it will at least get delivered to me either way, and I can go pay at my local post office! I will go ahead and post, just how many ever you can fit in the envelopes is perfect for me.

Thanks a million friend!

God bless,

Kevin

Do you have any smaller top loaders, not 8x10 or card size but the ones that are like 3x5 or 4x6 or so? Also any that say rookie card on them? Looking for no tape/discoloration.

Do you have any smaller top loaders, not 8x10 or card size but the ones that are like 3x5 or 4x6 or so? Also any that say rookie card on them? Looking for no tape/discoloration.
Sorry can't help you out on anything like that.

I'd get a medium flat-rate USPS box and sell whatever fits in there. It'll cost $16 or so to ship. List what you have in an eBay auction and see what happens. I was shocked to get about $60 plus shipping for a lot of 55 recessed screwdown holders a couple months ago. I also sell flat rate boxes full of topoaders regularly for $50 or so. I come up on a lot of extras because I buy collections locally.

I'd get a medium flat-rate USPS box and sell whatever fits in there. It'll cost $16 or so to ship. List what you have in an eBay auction and see what happens. I was shocked to get about $60 plus shipping for a lot of 55 recessed screwdown holders a couple months ago. I also sell flat rate boxes full of topoaders regularly for $50 or so. I come up on a lot of extras because I buy collections locally.
I could not care less about selling on ebay. Last month I ended up putting 360 Pro-Mold mint tites in the trash because nobody wanted them even for just shipping. The left over 8x10s will unfortunately will end up the same.