Usps

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Looks like the mail is being slowed down......virus protection? My mail use to go to (Tracking) the main station in Fresno.....and then the next day to the my station to be delivery..........now its delayed about a day.......Best regards, David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Plus priority mail is no longer being a sure thing.......don't we have someone working for them? Gwynn fan?

togaman

5.00 star(s)
I won a bid on a Billy Hamilton card five weeks that I really needed for my 100 card 2012 Bowman Platinum Gold #d to 50 set with 84 cards to go. The tracking showed it was picked up at some place in St Louis and never left and I never got the card. First time thats ever happened.

STLSHOEMAN

5.00 star(s)
I won a Cardinal Topps break on 6/27 and I still haven't received it. I saw that it was shipped but the tracking stopped. I opened a case on ebay and now I can't even see the item anymore.

cmcjr99

5.00 star(s)
personally i've only had a small handful of items shipped to me this year and fortunately only those shipped in pwes or mailers without tracking took more than 3-4 days to arrive....also had the same luck on most of my outgoing packages...aside from one package going overseas to an apo address (which took 9 days) i've had only two packages among the 45-50 i've shipped this year take more than 4 days including sundays and that is with them all being picked up from my box by my carrier...in fact , several made it within 2 days even going all the way from sc to california...for the two exceptions , one took 5 days over the memorial day weekend and one other took 7 after it apparently sat in one location near its destination for 2-3 days) knock on wood , but i've been lucky so far...

dragonslayer913

5.00 star(s)
My mom sent me a pkg on 7/8 i received it 7'15 I live in Northwestern PA ..my mom lives in Southern NJ..normally it takes 2-3 days to receive mail from NJ...I learned from all this is to have patience and normally that's hard for me lol

bdink25

5.00 star(s)
I sent a package out 1st class 0n the 5th and it hasn't arrived in Arizona yet from Pennsylvania. So much for 2 to 5 days. Butch

Tracking History
July 13, 2020
In Transit to Next Facility
Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

July 9, 2020, 8:12 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
TEMPE, AZ 85282

July 9, 2020, 5:43 am
Departed USPS Regional Facility
PHOENIX AZ DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX

July 8, 2020, 9:49 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility

July 6, 2020, 8:38 pm
Departed USPS Regional Origin Facility
WARRENDALE PA DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility

July 6, 2020, 7:23 pm
Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
GLENSHAW, PA 15116

July 5, 2020, 10:37 am
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
GLENSHAW, PA 15116

Last edited:

Benski3

5.00 star(s)
Had a trade that originated in NY. Followed tracking it went to Colorado then Cali, back to Col to Philly
Belmar NJ (HUB) then finally here. 11 days to go 90 miles.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
I won a bid on a Billy Hamilton card five weeks that I really needed for my 100 card 2012 Bowman Platinum Gold #d to 50 set with 84 cards to go. The tracking showed it was picked up at some place in St Louis and never left and I never got the card. First time thats ever happened.
Almost had that happen to me.....shipped and item was never mailed...they ran out of the item......finally have two weeks...it was really shipped..Best regards, David

I won a Cardinal Topps break on 6/27 and I still haven't received it. I saw that it was shipped but the tracking stopped. I opened a case on ebay and now I can't even see the item anymore.
Could be delayed or it came from a hot spot and mail seems to halted for a few days before it moves on. Best regards, David
personally i've only had a small handful of items shipped to me this year and fortunately only those shipped in pwes or mailers without tracking took more than 3-4 days to arrive....also had the same luck on most of my outgoing packages...aside from one package going overseas to an apo address (which took 9 days) i've had only two packages among the 45-50 i've shipped this year take more than 4 days including sundays and that is with them all being picked up from my box by my carrier...in fact , several made it within 2 days even going all the way from sc to california...for the two exceptions , one took 5 days over the memorial day weekend and one other took 7 after it apparently sat in one location near its destination for 2-3 days) knock on wood , but i've been lucky so far...
Not so lucky...this just started a few weeks ago...anything during this time could be delayed. Best regards, David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
My mom sent me a pkg on 7/8 i received it 7'15 I live in Northwestern PA ..my mom lives in Southern NJ..normally it takes 2-3 days to receive mail from NJ...I learned from all this is to have patience and normally that's hard for me lol
Yes...that around the time priority mail started to be delayed....I think they holding for a few days (because of the virus) and then shipping it on......smart move on the usps part. Best regards, David
I sent a package out 1st class 0n the 5th and it hasn't arrived in Arizona yet from Pennsylvania. So much for 2 to 5 days. Butch

Tracking History
July 13, 2020
In Transit to Next Facility
Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

July 9, 2020, 8:12 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
TEMPE, AZ 85282

July 9, 2020, 5:43 am
Departed USPS Regional Facility

July 8, 2020, 9:49 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility

Departed USPS Regional Origin Facility

Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility

July 6, 2020, 7:23 pm
Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
GLENSHAW, PA 15116

July 5, 2020, 10:37 am
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
GLENSHAW, PA 15116

Won a few autos on ebay and tracking is much slower and please the place that I use.....saying that priority mail will not get their in 2 or 3 days now. Best regards, David

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)

I think you will find it in the purchase history. All the way to the bottom their is a returns section.

Greg

5.00 star(s)
When you do 3 day tracking on your receipt it shows delivery as the 4th day. So they are already building in an extra day.

Camsue

5.00 star(s)
David
I had one come from michigan go from michigan to tennessee then to california then back to me in pennsylvania.

reickholt

5.00 star(s)
I had a first this summer. Made a purchase on eBay. Tracking said it was delivered to my house. Never received it in MY mailbox!
Had it been an expensive card I'm not sure what I would have done - cheap card only paid a couple of dollars for it. Oh well.

Last edited:

cmcjr99

5.00 star(s)
Not so lucky...this just started a few weeks ago...anything during this time could be delayed. Best regards, David

of those 40-45 packages i mentioned , a dozen came between june 22 and june 30th and over 20 more have been in july....so very recent and still very fast including the two i shipped just this past saturday that arrived monday...

David K.

5.00 star(s)
of those 40-45 packages i mentioned , a dozen came between june 22 and june 30th and over 20 more have been in july....so very recent and still very fast including the two i shipped just this past saturday that arrived monday...

Never ends.....

David K.

5.00 star(s)
David
I had one come from michigan go from michigan to tennessee then to california then back to me in pennsylvania.
Amazing. Best regards, David
I had a first this summer. Made a purchase on eBay. Tracking said it was delivered to my house. Never received it in MY mailbox!
Had it been an expensive card I'm not sure what I would have done - cheap card only paid a couple of dollars for it. Oh well.

I had several indicate out for delivery and the mail person delivered it in the mail box...but forgot to scan it ....indicating it was delivered! Best regards, David