Usps

bblair_2002

5.00 star(s)
I bought some cards on eBay a week ago. Just checked the tracking and it shows they're still in Illinois,the same state the cards are coming from.

bfd13

5.00 star(s)
The president appointed a new chief of the USPS. He has cut a number of services which will make most mailed items 1-2 days later, if not more.

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
I had a lot of delays beginning last Christmas. Right now I have a temp mail collector so I'm getting other people's mail. I think things are clearing up as far as delivery. There are some late stays, but most mail is arriving on time. Funny thing, I bought a new shaver off ebay because I had almost 10 bucks in ebay bucks. The eBay seller bought the shaver on Amazon and shipped it to me as a gift. I left the appropriate feedback, but I haven't turned him in.

dan5

5.00 star(s)
I had an eBay auction take a month to go from here in Florida to Lansing, Michigan. A lot of stuff is taking longer to get to where it's going but I haven't had any issues with them not showing up.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Talked to my mailman.....he said that things were backup......and that's the reason for the delay.....but why order from PA only took 5 days....won it one 07/12/2020 and it arrived 07/17/2020....another item was won on July 6....and I'm still waiting for it...sitting at my local post office for the last 4 days! Well ...we try to get to the older stuff first....Okay and off he went...Best regards, David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
So much for the as fast as ever story........I was right....they are slowing down......another sad story.....

David K.

5.00 star(s)
I do more mailing.....pwe and bubble envelopes ........u just get feeling as far as whats going on........DC are great and priority is not longer for sure.....

2000Doubles

5.00 star(s)
Just had to put in two service requests for USPS to research two packages that I haven't received and have no update since early July, stuck traveling from Phoenix AZ to Tempe AZ.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Just had to put in two service requests for USPS to research two packages that I haven't received and have no update since early July, stuck traveling from Phoenix AZ to Tempe AZ.

Don't tell me...already know...so don't blame me for the slow job by the Postal Office.....tell that other Bench member cmcjr99 that hes wrong....in the last two to three weeks the mail has been moving slower and its a fact. Best regards, David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
I have over 10,000 trades/buys/sales......many free cards mailed out in pwe and bubble envelopes....I'm always mailing something out...today...One pwe and bubble envelope....I monitor my oldest cases on the trade manager to see whats going on.......

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
The US Postal Service has been mismanaged for decades. It is just one more that is screwed up. I just hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Massachusetts mail service is horrible. Hopefully, when I move to Ohio next month it gets better.

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
Our service has been typical locally (STL area), though I have mailed items to my friend in Chicago, and a few things have taken over 2 weeks to get there! I signed up for Informed Delivery about a year ago, and I feel like my service has been good, though I think there has been an increase possibly in items ordered (Amazon specifically) given stores closed, etc. Hopefully things can settle down again and start getting back to normal, I just found out today that our students are starting the year remote learning again, which is a bummer, I am ready to get back and work in person!

Blessings,

Kevin

David K.

5.00 star(s)
The US Postal Service has been mismanaged for decades. It is just one more that is screwed up. I just hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Massachusetts mail service is horrible. Hopefully, when I move to Ohio next month it gets better.
It will be interesting....good luck on the move in Aug. Best regards, David

Our service has been typical locally (STL area), though I have mailed items to my friend in Chicago, and a few things have taken over 2 weeks to get there! I signed up for Informed Delivery about a year ago, and I feel like my service has been good, though I think there has been an increase possibly in items ordered (Amazon specifically) given stores closed, etc. Hopefully things can settle down again and start getting back to normal, I just found out today that our students are starting the year remote learning again, which is a bummer, I am ready to get back and work in person!

Blessings,

Kevin
Maybe in Oct...if the numbers start going down...Best regards, David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
I do most of my shopping using ebay. We have amazon ...but several employees have come down with the bug. Best regards, David