Vacation Vacation Vacation

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
To all My fellow Bench Members . I will be off the Bench for about 2 weeks as I will be going to the HOLY LAND. Latrobe Pa. Home of the Pittsburgh Steelers
I will also meeting the Fatboycards In Pgh also T see his team get beat by the Pirates. I will be checking in once a week til I get back home. Everyone have a great time while I am gone
Later
Chieftazmisty

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Have a great time on your vacation......Don't forget to vote in the Benchies contest coming in a few weeks. Best regards, David

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
Tom,

Hope you have a great vacation. Don't harass Randy too much when you guys meet up.

Take care,
Dewayne

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Well by this time tomorrow the ground around Pittsburgh and surrounding areas will be quaking for sure. This trip has been in the works since early in the year. I really regret that I will be missing out on meeting one of my other favorite Pitssburgh fans Pat aka Pltcards. Theres always next year. But to say im excited is a understatement. I look soooooooo forward to meeting Tom, even if I have to get my picture taken in front of Heinz Field..... (please forgive me Paul Brown). Tom I hope this will beo ne of many highlights for your vacation.
Randy

OriolesFan8

5.00 star(s)
Well by this time tomorrow the ground around Pittsburgh and surrounding areas will be quaking for sure. This trip has been in the works since early in the year. I really regret that I will be missing out on meeting one of my other favorite Pitssburgh fans Pat aka Pltcards. Theres always next year. But to say im excited is a understatement. I look soooooooo forward to meeting Tom, even if I have to get my picture taken in front of Heinz Field..... (please forgive me Paul Brown). Tom I hope this will beo ne of many highlights for your vacation.
Randy

What a Classic post!!

Todd

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Randy

Well Benchies
The meeting happened.The ground shook and we shook hands. Then The bengal fan had his picture taken on the Holy Land of Heinz Field. Pictures will follow. Also had a great time at the Old ball yard as the underdog Pirates came thru in fine fashion for the Chief as the defeated The fatboycards Beloved REDS
As it does the Chief strikes again
Pictures wil be added later
Thanks All
Chieftazmisty

Last edited:

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
The city of Pittsburgh will never be the same , Tom enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Hey Randy
Thank you for the great time . It was really a great pleasure meeting you and Your Better Half. I am glad you enjoyed your mini tour of the great city of Pgh. and the Stadiums on the Northside of Pgh
thanks again for the great time
Later
Tom