vacation with the grandkids!!

mj23bullsfan

4.90 star(s)
hey everyone, it's me, paul! i'm out in PA visiting my daughters and grandkids. i'll be here til saturday, april 3.

my daughter said i could use her laptop while i'm here, so i'll try to get on a few times to say hey!

wish i could do some trading, but i don't have my lists or anything with me.

gimme a shout if you like. i'll be on later tonight.

paul

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Hey Paul! Glad to hear your doing well! If you can pm me your mailing address....so I can mail you something. Best regards, David

Last edited:

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
daughters and grandkids and cards......oh my ! :D

93-94 skybox no number Jordan promo.......need it ? pm me your address and it's yours.

Alan

mj23bullsfan

4.90 star(s)
thanx guys! no more incidents with the seizures, thank God! i have slowed down a little on the smoking.

david and alan, i'll send my addy in pm. and david, i really do appreciate the packs you sent last time. i got quite a few jordans for the new legacy set of his 8)

matt!!! hows the little guy doin? growin big? they grow fast, so appreciate the things they do when they are little, lol.

talk to ya all later, thanx for stoppin and sayin hi!

paul

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey Paul
Glad to see you are back on even its for a little while
If you get a chance send me a pM wioth your address i do have a little package for you. Glad to hear you are doing better also
Later
Tom

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
thanx guys! no more incidents with the seizures, thank God! i have slowed down a little on the smoking.

david and alan, i'll send my addy in pm. and david, i really do appreciate the packs you sent last time. i got quite a few jordans for the new legacy set of his 8)

matt!!! hows the little guy doin? growin big? they grow fast, so appreciate the things they do when they are little, lol.

talk to ya all later, thanx for stoppin and sayin hi!

paul
Growing like a weed, just past 15 months a few days ago:) He amazed me today when he picked up a gallon of milk from the grocery cart from his child seat!

Konel07

4.90 star(s)
Paul,
I know you do not know me, so I figured I would introduce myself and ask you to send a pm with your address so i can send you some extra jordans I have laying around.
My name is Chris I live in AZ I am fairly new to the bench!
nice to meet you and I hope things look up for you!
~Chris

mj23bullsfan

4.90 star(s)
hey chris, i'm a navy vet also, along with many more on the Bench. i'll send you a pm with more info.

good to have you on the bench!

paul

Sponsors