Vintage 1973 Sports Illustrated All-Time All-Star Baseball board game FS (SOLD)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chief wahoo

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I played the heck out of this game when I was a teenager. My adult sons aren't as fanatic about baseball as I am, so I'm ready to let these go. I have the 16 all-time all-star team franchise game sheets along with the rules/special situations booklet.

Team franchise game sheets included:
Oak/KC/Phi A's
Bos/Milw/Atl Braves
St Louis Cardinals
Chicago Cubs
Brooklyln/LA Dodgers
NY/SF Giants
Cleveland Indians
Balt Orioles/StL Browns
Phila Phillies
Pittsburgh Pirates
Boston Red Sox
Cincinnati Reds
Detroit Tigers
Minn Twins/Wash Senators
Chicago White Sox
NY Yankees

50826227673_02972de3ce_c.jpg

What's not included: the box, plastic diamond and pieces, blank scoresheets. I have 2 of the 3 special dice needed (although it would be easy to convert a regular die). Here's a link to what the full game looks like: https://spookyshobbyshop.com/Sports Illustrated BASEBALL Game with ATAS charts.html

Complete pre-owned copies have sold for $200+ on eBay. I'm looking to sell the team sheets and rules booklet for $100 delivered.

I played the heck out of this game when I was a teenager. My adult sons aren't as fanatic about baseball as I am, so I'm ready to let these go. I have the 16 all-time all-star team franchise game sheets along with the rules/special situations booklet.

Team franchise game sheets included:
Oak/KC/Phi A's
Bos/Milw/Atl Braves
St Louis Cardinals
Chicago Cubs
Brooklyln/LA Dodgers
NY/SF Giants
Cleveland Indians
Balt Orioles/StL Browns
Phila Phillies
Pittsburgh Pirates
Boston Red Sox
Cincinnati Reds
Detroit Tigers
Minn Twins/Wash Senators
Chicago White Sox
NY Yankees

50826227673_02972de3ce_c.jpg

What's not included: the box, plastic diamond and pieces, blank scoresheets. I have 2 of the 3 special dice needed (although it would be easy to convert a regular die). Here's a link to what the full game looks like: https://spookyshobbyshop.com/Sports Illustrated BASEBALL Game with ATAS charts.html

Complete pre-owned copies have sold for $200+ on eBay. I'm looking to sell the team sheets and rules booklet for $100 delivered.
Is this still available