VINTAGE WANT AND TRADE LISTS BELOW (Lists updated) WILL ALSO BUY IF REASONABLE EX OR BETTER THX.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jim so far I have from 1971 thru 1980 completed 179 cards BV 461.00 will work on the others tomorrow lmk on the 74 traded bob

Last edited:
Hi Jim,

lets do this in two deals then I'll set the other years aside and work with the 461.00 figure. on the second deal you can send anything you want back when we do the second deal but they are all very nice cards. send along a list of rooies youll trade for the first batch. bob

Do I just pick out $461 worth of Baseball and FB RC for you. Is that ok? What about Trout and Judge inserts/base and other stars?

461 worth of fb and baseball rookies work fine ill post the deal would like them to be worth at least 5.00 each I prefer nfl qbs and baseball. when your through looking them over we can finish the other years I have them pulled and ready for the next deal..bob

Rob: I have a bunch of your '50s wants. They are crease free with minor corner wear or better. Problem is that I will be away til April 3. I'd be willing to trade them for some key cards you have from the '70s & '80s. Lmk if this kind of trade is OK with you. I can contact you when I get back. Thanks. Gord