Virgil Trucks Book Success in 1/12...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I was very excited to see a bubble mailer from class act Virgil Trucks today with a signed copy of his book, a nice note, signed IC, and a signed card he added! Took about 3 weeks.

I also feel very lucky since as you can see in the note this was his last copy and he won't be printing anymore! After a terrible day at work this was a great pick me up, thank you Mr. Trucks it is very appreciated!

Once I get done with the book I will post a review.

vtbook.png
vtbook2.pngvtbook4.png
vtbook3.png

Thanks for looking,

Jeremy

awesome success!!!
thats too bad its his last book, I was thinking about getting one for some time...oh well

That is too bad, after my success late last year I posted recommending anyone who could buy his book do so and I was planning on buying when I was a little more cash stable. Guess it too late now, if you do read it, I'd like to hear how he speaks of his family, with 2 nephews that are members of the Allman bros band. Derek Trucks is a guitar prodigy and has been playing with the big boys all his llife and got the full time gig in his early 20's. Love to hear how he speaks of them in his book. The card also looks really cool.

that is a fantastic return and very cool to know you got the last book...pretty sweet

Great item! To think that he had two no hitters in one season that he only went 5-19 for the entire year!!!!