HUGE Robert Pulled! -Complete- 2020 Topps Chrome 5 Blaster Box & 24 Value Cello Pack Group Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spaz was unavailable from thursday til monday and may have forgotten about this...if he hast paid by the time i get in from my eye injections tomorrow i will call and remind him ...

Thanks Claude for the information.
Good luck with your procedure!

I’m not sure where Dan went. I hope he is okay as well!

I recommend in the future taking payment at time of spot reservation. Easy to refund paypal if break dies

I recommend in the future taking payment at time of spot reservation. Easy to refund paypal if break dies
I did that, but when it got to 3 weeks, and only 1/2 the break was full, people were requesting refunds, so I refunded everyone their money to be safe. I figured if it fills, great, if not, I don't have to worry about paypal claims, etc.
There were still 13-15 spots that needed to be filled.

I did that, but when it got to 3 weeks, and only 1/2 the break was full, people were requesting refunds, so I refunded everyone their money to be safe. I figured if it fills, great, if not, I don't have to worry about paypal claims, etc.
There were still 13-15 spots that needed to be filled.
Ah, that makes sense. Honestly it just sucks we’ve been waiting a few days to break it. Instant gratification and all

You're telling me. I've had the cards next to me since 8-20... Do you know how hard it is not to open this!? lol
I broke a lot of Chrome right when it hit. My first blaster had a Luis Robert Auto redemption.

I broke a lot of Chrome right when it hit. My first blaster had a Luis Robert Auto redemption.
And that's when I would've quit opening for the year. How else can you top that? :)

spazmeister just pm'd me that he will pay tomorrow around noon time, just like Claude.

So, I haven't heard from Dan as of yet. I saw a few people would like his spot. In case he doesn't show by 4pm tomorrow, who would like it?

Thanks,
Zach

Thank you Claude!

Just waiting for spaz + dan5

Payment is due by 4pm today. If not, it's fair game for someone to jump in on a spot.

GotMelky is first and if he does not want it ...then I'm next in line for the last spot. Best regards, David PS I'm good to go as its my pay day from my retirement (retired over 3 years ago).

Everything is paid, team draw will be at 4PM.
I will post a link around 330 pm for a youtube live draw on the 1st post of the thread.

Note: Team trading can be done until the live stream begins around 9 PM tonight. If you want to make some trades, just let me know who gets who so I can update before I break the cards.

Thanks again!