Walmart finally has cards again, worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
My Walmart finally has cards again after over a year.

I am not sure any of these are worth it though.

2021 Optic Mega
2021 Mosaic Mega
2021 Chronicles Mega

They also had some blasters, but if the Megas are there I should get those instead.

I left them all there, because I really only wanted Heritage High, but no luck. Should I go back and get any of these or are they not worth it?

The Mosaic is a pretty good deal for $50. You can't beat 80 cards for that, plus there's lots of color and an auto.

The Mosaic is a pretty good deal for $50. You can't beat 80 cards for that, plus there's lots of color and an auto.
Thanks for the input. That’s what I went back and got was one of those. Hopefully it’s a fun couple of packs!

Thanks for the input. That’s what I went back and got was one of those. Hopefully it’s a fun couple of packs!
Awesome. It was a fun little break. I ran into an MJ Holding restock in progress today, but no mega boxes.

Dropped by Target for early morning to pick up some Christmas Cards and a few snacks before the Thanksgiving crowd hits later in the day......Target has Heritage blasters! They also had a ton of Pokemon cards....Pokemon cards were everywhere......even in the Toy department! Limit of 5 per customers. Best regards, David

I live in Wisconsin and the Meijer store has had tons of cards. A few dozen Heritage High number blasters. Generally Meijer is at $25 per blaster while Wally World is $20. However I generally pull better inserts and autos from Meijer boxes.

Also Meijer stocks their cards in the toy area so it is easier to shop them instead of behind the service desk or by the busiest part of the store.

I was at Target today and they had 2021 Donruss Optic hanger packs - 16 cards for $15! I passed. At least Topps products are still normally priced!

Scobes