Want to unload any Angels Commons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhens76

Prospect
I'm looking for any Angels common cards that people might want to unload. Would be willing to pay shipping and a little cash. I'm mainly looking for 1990s-Current.

Send me a PM if you have anything you might want to get rid of.
Thanks,
J

Jhens,
I am an Angels team set builder!
This is the way I work:
After a set is 15 years old, I will make team set wants.
Before then, I will take upto 2 of each card.
I will consider any year parallel, GU, auto, or insert.
No undersize cards unless I specifically ask for them.
I have around 2000 for trade from the 80s and 90s with duplicates.
I start with the oldest card and then go alphabetically by brand, then numerically.
I would consider trading some sets for them.
I would even be willing to meet at a neutral site before a game sometime.
I basically want only 1979-present for the most part, the year the Angels first made the playoffs.
I have never met another reliable Angels team set builder in my time, in my 11 years doing this.
I did at one time 10 years ago, but when beckett.com did away with their personal sites, I lost his contact info.
Beckett.com is free to look up team sets and it can be verified on teamsets4u.com as well.

i can help you out for sure. have hundreds of angels singles. mostly 2000 and up and I live in riverside. pm me. thanks. larry

I have between 15 - 20 commons from 2013 & 2014. The postage with bubble wrap mailer
will run $3. If interested let me know.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors