want to unload excess stuff--at very good price to you--look inside for what is avail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve1972

MVP
5.00 star(s)
hello all,

i have lots of excess stuff i am looking to unload at a good price to you, shipping will be discussed when i know what you want totally. yes some of it is old, early 80's stuff, and some of it is newer, last couple of years. 80% of what i have is from regular issued sets. i have player singles, set fillers, rookie cards, inserts, traded sets from late 80's from donruss, fleer, score, and uppder deck. below is a look at what is available:

set fillers:
i have broken up donruss, fleer sets from early to mid 80's and 91-93, topps singles from 81-10 -- some piles are huge and some piles are less than 25 -- upper deck singles from 89-92, 2 88 score sets and some singles, 91-92 leaf, 91-92 studio, some topps chrome.

player singles:
singles from players like alomar, boggs, brett, bonds, griffey jr, guerrero, henderson, piazza, thome, palmiero, ripken, glavine, smoltz, c jones, more major and minor stars. feel free to ask for a player you collect even tho i may not have listed him above. if i need to sort thru my boxed up cards to find another player i don't mind doing that.

inserts:
lots of the topps glossy all star and rookies inserts from late 80's that you find in the jumbo and rack packs. insert sets from 2002 topps, insert sets i have started and have not completed, please ask for what you are looking for.

rookie cards:
name your player, no i don't have all but i have a wide variety of players from 80-10. some high $$, most are are $2-$5, some less than that.

price:
looking at $0.05 to start with for older stuff, $0.10 for newer stuff on the set fillers, of course the more you buy, the better the price.
looking at $0.10 per $0.75 on the star singles, that means $0.10 for up to $0.75 b.v., $0.20 for $0.80-$1.50, $0.30 for $1.55-$2.25, etc.
will work with you on the inserts, and rookie cards.
as always, don't like the price i quote, counter offer is welcome.

i may have to make a list or two so if i don't get right back to you please bear with me and you will definatly hear from me. looking forward to hearing from you and thanks for viewing my thread.

steve1972

Interested in the Topps Glossy Rookies and All-Stars from the racks and jumbos, except for the All-Stars from the 87 set. Finally finished my first set this year. Had to buy a rack box to do it. LOL.