WANTED > 1983 Fleer Jim Palmer #69 and other 83F's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mort

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi! I've finally reached the point in requesting TTM autographs for the 83 Fleer set that I'm starting to run dry on some players. When I first started this project I thought this problem would never happen as I had more than 15 of some cards.

I am in most urgent need of Jim Palmer #69. Also looking for:

#15 Willie McGee
#67 Eddie Murray
#182 Dennis Eckersley
#183 Dwight Evans
#200 Carl Yastrzemski
#229 Harold Baines
#463 Nolan Ryan
#528 Dwayne Murphy
#601 Tom Seaver
#629 Red Sox All-Stars - Carl Yastrzemski / Dennis Eckersley / Mark Clear
#648 CL: Orioles/Angels
#649 CL: Royals/Braves
#651 CL: Dodgers/White Sox
#652 CL: Giants/Expos
#653 CL: Pirates/Tigers
#655 CL: Indians/Blue Jays
#657 CL: Cubs/A's
#658 CL: Mets/Rangers
#660 CL: Specials/Teams

I would take multiples of certain cards. All I ask the cards be in EX+ condition. Centering is not an issue as long as there is some of the border visible.

I have plenty of like 80s cards to trade as well as more recent stuff. Or I could send PayPal.

Thanks you for your help!

Hi Tony - Would you like 83 Fleer Cardinals or perhaps other Cardinals from the 80s?

Thanks!
Scott-

Hey Scott, 83 Cardinals or pretty much any early 80s Cardinals would work. I would love to get some of the Traded singles, but whatever. Thanks, Tony.
Tony - Unfortunately I don't have the traded singles from those years. I can, however, provide you with early 80s (81, 82, 83) Cardinals. Just tell me how many you want to send from my list and I'll package up a group of Cards cards (ha?) from my end. Thanks!