Wanted Cubs Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tim815

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I've been away since the re-tool, for the most part. I've been adding to my Cubs Autos by EBay. Mostly, I'm looking for getting one or two of most of the guys that figure to be on the team in 2014 and beyond, but some veterans are worth a pick up as well.

Consider that you are up against EBay prices. My most recent picks were a Rick Reuschel, a Kerry Wood, and a Pierce Johnson.

I am willing to trade, but all-to-often, people want my Archie Bradley for a Corey Patterson. Not happening.

I'm good enough on Castro and Rizzo, Candelario, Vogelbach, and Baez are under control. Feel free to post below or PM me. I'm not specifically looking for 'big money' stuff. I have stuff for trade, but I might be easier to sell to. Unless you have specific (reasonable) wants. (No, I don't have any Bryce Harper or Mike Trout Autos.) If you have some roster filler types, I might well have some of the same.

If you have a decent current, future, or 'significant' historical Cubs, let me know.

Certified certainly preferred, along with the Cubs emblem on the card. Thanks, and enjoy.