PLEASE CLOSE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gbfan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm jumping back in to set building and am looking to trade for a large starter lot of 1986 and 1987 Topps. I am not looking for rookies or stars at this point, just bulk commons. I would love to make a single trade for 600-800 cards. I don't have an updated trade list, but have some lower end HOF rookies and game used to trade. I also have over 1000 Tony Gwynn cards, including parallels and low #d cards available. If you think you can help me out shoot me a PM. Thanks!

I'm jumping back in to set building and am looking to trade for a large starter lot of 1986 and 1987 Topps. I am not looking for rookies or stars at this point, just bulk commons. I would love to make a single trade for 600-800 cards. I don't have an updated trade list, but have some lower end HOF rookies and game used to trade. I also have over 1000 Tony Gwynn cards, including parallels and low #d cards available. If you think you can help me out shoot me a PM. Thanks!
I have a 1986 starter lot. Can absolutely help with this. I'll message you

I have an extra 1986 and 1987 Topps complete sets if you would be interested instead of a starter