Wanting 21 Bowman Chrome Talent Pipeline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Title mentions it all wantlist posted below -Please lmk what you have and what your looking for in return

Best,
David

2021 BOWMAN CHROME TALENT PIPELINE
TP-HOU TP-LAD TP-MIL TP-MIN TP-PHI TP-SFG TP-STL

Last edited:
Hi. I have these two:
Greene Riley Manning Matt Short Zack 2021 Bowman Chrome DET Talent Pipeline 1 $3.00
Peraza Oswald Stephan Trevor Alvarez Armando 2021 Bowman Chrome NYY Talent Pipeline 1 $2.00

Would you be interested in a PWE trade of those for these two?
10 UPDATE US143 JONATHAN LUCROY RC
14 TOPPS CHROME 70 JORGE POLANCO (just want to double-check this card. I couldn't find this in Beckett)

I have the Lucroy $2.50 No longer have the Polanco Chrome but have his 14 Update RC $2.50
Yes, that would be great. I could use his 2014 Update RC. If those two work for you for the two Pipeline cards, please post or let me know if you'd like me to. Thanks! -Ryan

I think ...I have the Sea pipeline.......will let u know for sure tomorrow morning. Best regards, David PS looking for Current Twins from 2021 products.....from Topps.

Must have traded it away....But opened 8 packs today and hit the braves pipe line. Looking for current twins for the trade. Best regarfds, David