We beat New Super Mario Brothers!

dankir96

5.00 star(s)
My 8 year old son and I finally beat ALL 9 Worlds AND we collected ALL the coins in New Super Mario Brothers for the Wii!

We actually beat ALL 9 worlds a while ago, but we needed to get a few coins to completely beat it.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Congratulations! I'm more into the Final Fantasy X and XII....Finished both.....however, the last one my completed percent was 98.5%....missed finishing the deep dungon with that crazy dragon or monster. Best regards, David

seawolf17

5.00 star(s)
AND all the coins?!? Some of those coins are nearly impossible. Heck of a game, though. Finally got Super Mario Galaxy for my birthday a few months back, and I'm working on that now.

dankir96

5.00 star(s)
AND all the coins?!? Some of those coins are nearly impossible. Heck of a game, though. Finally got Super Mario Galaxy for my birthday a few months back, and I'm working on that now.

Yes, ALL the coins too. It wasn't easy. In some Worlds you needed at least two players to get the coin.

saferseas

5.00 star(s)
holy crap!

yeah, my girlfriend and i are currently in that bonus world 9. Still trying to get all the star coins.

waterboy12386

5.00 star(s)
I beat the game a while ago and got every single coin, except for 2 of coins in World 9. The level with the ice blocks. Those 2 coins are insanely hard. Any words of advice?

dankir96

5.00 star(s)
The "Ice" level in Worl 9 was the toughest. It took 2 people (My son & I ) and numerous attempts before we beat it

Don't think I will sell because we still play off and on.

anicolausk

4.90 star(s)
My wife and I have beaten the game, but still need a bunch of coins, which is obviously the toughest part of the game.

I really cannot wait to beat it though, as it has been 15 years since I beat my last mario game (Super Mario 3, for regular nintendo).