We have a WINNER july Famous Three Strike Contest--

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I was already counting the White Sox as a win last night. When I went to bed Sale had a 4-0 lead and figured I was good to go. Guess I was wrong. But I did survive the first seven games.

Thanks for the contest.

Bryon

Well, both the Brewers and Nationals lost...so CMCJR99 wins the July Three Strike contest...back again in August...Bob

as much as i'd like that , i haven't won yet.....cinci had oakland today who knocked off the giants.....i did at least feel good about my own pick since the garza and the brewers had a 1-0 lead going to the 8th when i had to leave....came home to find the bullpen was the major contributor to philly scoring 9 runs over the final 2 innings.....bleah.....

saturday , july 12

atlanta braves over chicago cubs
san francisco giants over arizona diamondbacks
colorado rockies over minnesota twins
pittsburgh pirates over cincinnati reds
cleveland indians over chicago white sox
baltimore orioles over new york yankees
st louis cardinals over milwaukee brewers
houston astros over boston red sox
new york mets over miami marlins
tampa bay rays over toronto blue jays
kansas city royals over detroit tigers
los angeles angels over texas rangers
washington nationals over philadelphia phillies
oakland athletics over seattle mariners
san diego padres over los angeles dodgers

4 games we differ on:

Pittsburgh-Cincy, Indians- White Sox, AStros-Red Sox, Mets-Marlins

Good luck!

well , if we agree on the other 11 games , with the afternoon games over , it looks like the pittsburgh-cincinnati game is going to determine if i win or we play another day.....GO BUCCOS !!!!! :)