Web Browsers!! Chrome Beta

75zito

5.00 star(s)
Anyone here use Google Chrome? I have been using it for about 10 months now and love it.. Anyway I decided to try out the latest "beta" version so I can enable all the extensions and if you are using Chrome I would recommend upgrading so you can try them out.. it is awesome.. I have my voice, wave, ebay, twitter, gmail, etc.. all right on the browser.. Its nice when it shows updates or new messages without having to go to the site or check email etc..I am glad they finally added a bunch of these features.. there are so many of them! Now having the fastest browser and I can have all the features I have been lacking!!

Good Luck
Christopher

75zito

5.00 star(s)

I'm not sure.. it should download with no problem.. I know MAC users are having problems but that is to be expected.... Are you on Windows 7 or Vista? I am on windows 7 and I didn't have a problem.. I was already using chrome when I upgraded to try the beta so I am not sure if maybe that is why it is not letting you? Maybe download the older version and then try to upgrade?

Good luck,
Christopher

97honda

5.00 star(s)
I'm still using XP. I did download regular Chrome but then once I tried to download the Beta it said my version doesn't support it.

avstars

5.00 star(s)
I love google chrome, I use it all the time. I didn't know they have this new beta version, I may give this a try.