• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Webs.com going away. What are some other good free hosting sites out there?

jflan702

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have been using Webs.com for almost 15 years now, and they I received an email that they are finally merging their operations with Vistaprint, which merged with them years ago. So, the free hosting at Webs.com is going away in March and I need a new home for my www.

Any good free options out there? I would like to hear recommendations and experiences, both good and bad.

I am not a web designer or coder, so the easier the better.

Thanks,

Trishlp

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I use google free web pages for my lists. I find it pretty easy to use. I haven't updated mine in he last few months because I am working on adding all of my inventory into excel and then importing (copy and paste) to the google page.

jflan702

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I ended up making a Google site and set up was as easy as copy and paste from webs.com.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
To my knowledge I haven't received notification of the removal of freewebs. Notifcation may have been sent to spam but it looks like I may have to search up another site also.