Weekend IP, a trade and 1 return

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
First, thanks to dbarbos I added Jay Bruce and Tony Cingrani to my collection. Thanks a lot, Danny. Glad to have you back and I hope you stay around!!! :)

Friday I swung by UL-Monroe at UTA, hoping volunteer asst coach Ben Sheets would be travelling with UL-Monroe. No dice. After the game though, I got to talk to another asst coach Larry Thomas. When I asked him if it was cool getting to coach with Sheets, his quote was "he doesn't do shi*"....LOL. Larry was super cool..

Larry Thomas 7/7

rr005_zps492dc0e9.jpg
1 return from Rangers minor leaguer
Lewis Brinson 2/2
rr009_zpsd31d943a.jpg
Saturday I drove down to Round Rock(about 3 hrs) to see my little sister. Convinced her to drop me off at the game and just graphed before the game then left. Once again, minor leagues is just a totally different experience and you can really rack up. I didn't have cards for a bunch of guys but was still pleased with the haul..

George Springer 2/2(his graph is getting even worse)
Adron Chambers 1/1
Chia-Jen Lo 1/1
Jonathan Singleton 2/4
Nick Tepesch 2/2
Mike Foltynewicz 1/1
rr006_zpsf2ee0e4b.jpg
Spike Owen 4/4
Brent Lillibridge 1/1
Bryan Peterson 1/1
Colby Lewis 1/1
Cory Burns 2/2
rr007_zps51ba396a.jpg
Kevin Kouzmanoff 3/3..funny thing as he signing by the dugout, 1 of the minor league umps walks by and yells "Kevin, remember 2 f's."

Then got Mike Foltynewicz again on a GU OMLB as he was walking to go chart the game. He hit 100+ 4 times in season opener...
rr008_zps59635179.jpg
thanks for reading
Chris

Last edited:
Awesome successes Chris! I'm glad I could help you out a bit.
I may be trying to pry one of the Springers and Singletons from you pretty soon.

Great stuff, Chris! Congrats on that great haul! I got to see Folty in action at the last exihibition game against the Cubs last year. The couldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.

"When I asked him if it was cool getting to coach with Sheets, his quote was "he doesn't do shi*"....LOL. Larry was super cool.."

Id hate to be on the wrong end of that! Cool successes!!