Well im not new to bench, but new to alot of the new traders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pfosset

MVP
5.00 star(s)
well im slowly getting back to trading after a long lay off--havent worked for 2 years, still trying to get disability--so have not been able to buy any cards--but im trying to trade off some of my older cards to work on my bowman master sets(see if i can put sets together without buying product)

im looking for these
2012 bowman--base, gold, blue, orange, international, silver ice
2012 bowman chrome--base, refractor, green ref, purple ref, blue ref, xfractor
2012 bowman platinum--base, plus refractors all colors
2012 bowman draft--base, plus any parallels

some of the major players i collect are
lyle overbay, carlos gonzalez, miguel montero, paul goldschmidt, jose valverde, scott hairston, jorge de la rosa, emilio bonifacio, gerardo parra

plus i can use other parallels from older bowman sets

plus im starting to put together all the inserts from 2012 topps sets

i will slowly start adding some of my wants--as for trade i have over 16000 cards to trade(basically from 1979 on up(mostly bowman) but early on i did have some other sets i bought--plus i bought a few boxes here and there from other sets the past few yrs

i have NO AUTOS or GU to trade, and most of the big name players and rookies are traded away, but if you need set fillers, let me know what you are looking for

enjoying getting back to trading, made alot of trades on here and looking to make alot more

PS--with no income, i WONT BE BUYING at this time

no trade to small

thanks

rob

Hi Rob, welcome back to the hobby. I have a ton of stuff that you can use. Check my threads to see if you can help me at all. Happy New Year, Aaron

Welcome back and best of luck.

When you start working on your 2012 Topps insert sets, let me know, should be able to help you out.

welcome back to the hobby. I have a thread with some bowman chrome xfractors and refractors. check it out and let me know if you can use anything.