well , it's official....i am 100% cursed....

cmcjr99

5.00 star(s)
for the second time in 3 months i had my phone stolen today and as many know my car was repossessed 3 weeks ago....so now here i am stuck in columbia 50 miles from home with no way to get back...no phone (i also have no working back-up cell and no home phone)....no way to submit an insurance claim to get a replacement by monday....no way to call anyone for help.....and once this mcdonalds dining room closes in 40 minutes there will be no bathroom for the next 10 hours (well actually the one here is out of order anyway so i guess i've already had no access to that for the past 5 hours) and no wifi access to do anything online..... oh and i was already warned today by the manager of the market that if i get caught sleeping in my shed i get evicted.....did i mention i'm already sitting here barely able to keep my eyes open and it isn't even 10:30 pm yet ?

sooooo...anybody in the central south carolina area up for an overnight visit to the flea market or possibly a mission of mercy to help me navigate the 50-mile journey back to my home sunday evening ?

cmcjr99

5.00 star(s)
How'd you fare last night?

well...i survived.....we had a major thunderstorm pass through around 2 AM and i discovered the shed next door to mine has a major leak or two....got a little bit of sorting done , but with no internet access i was very limited....finally got home about 815 tonight with what i expected to be a nice meal - sadly kfc gave me someone else's order....

as for the market , i had very few card sales again , but made a few sales of general merchandise and machine-shop items and if i can get my phone back by tuesday i think i may even have a few people coming here to buy more of those items.....i suppose it could have been worse...now i'm going to spend he next few days trying to organize some more of the old bulk lots i picked up over the past 2 years and possibly dig into my pc to see what i can use to raise funds in a hurry....

David K.

5.00 star(s)
When you place an order....always check it before u leave. Let me know when u post more cards for sale (I'm into the newer products). Best regards, David

cmcjr99

5.00 star(s)
getting ready to catch a quick nap then start prepping for another long weekend in my shed...i did get my new phone in tuesday and you can bet this one will not leave my hand or pocket even for a second...

david i do have one recent high-end item i'm still willing to move if you're interested...it's the 2018 topps series 2 ohtani ssp 700b with hand on his head/helmet....