what an armpit of a day :(

mindbinge

5.00 star(s)
won't go in to details, but ...week before Christmas and now I get to find a new job :(

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Sorry to hear the bad news about your job. The Government is hiring for the coming tax season.....or you can check out www.usajobs.opm.gov Best regards, David

Last edited:

mindbinge

5.00 star(s)
thanks guys...i was planning on leaving in March anyway...Sprint is a horrible company to work for and I really hated it...there is a reason they are in last place among the major cell companies...I really didn't agree with a lot that went on there...but, was going to stay until March for various reasons...for them to do this a week before Christmas is pretty crappy, but I honestly don't expect much more out of them. Just puts me and my family in a tight spot at a bad time...going to be hard to find a job until after new years now and insurance is important with two small children...so...kinda bummed about it for that reason...but glad to be out of there...feel like a lot of weight was just lifted off my shoulders in one sense, and more added in another sense...maybe I'll win the lotto tomorrow...lol...that would be ironic.

BRodgers

5.00 star(s)
Praying this will be a blessing in disguise (sp?) for ya. I'm speaking from experiance when I say enjoy the extra time with the family while you can. I know it will be tough with all your financial worries, but try to make a little time for them at least. What a jackhole thing to do right before Christmas! I have Sprint service & HATE IT!

fatrat

5.00 star(s)
All the best, young man!! I am glad that I am retired and don't have to face that battle any longer. I got laid off almost 6 years ago - fortunately I was old enough to draw my pension - never looked back!!

All things considered, please enjoy your holidays with your family!! Good luck on the lotto!!

Linn

5.00 star(s)
Same thing happened to me, almost a year ago to the day. The company I worked for sold its assets and let everybody go the Monday before Christmas.

I hope you find something better quickly. If it helps, I'm much happier now than I was in that job.

Linn

avstars

5.00 star(s)
Since it's the Holliday season, you could take a small vacation and clear your head before jumping back into the work force.