What are you cooking for the Holiday's?

Vlad's Impaler!

5.00 star(s)
This year is a bit different from years past with my parents moving to Florida we have decided not to have our traditional seafood dinner for Christmas Eve. Since our Freezer is full of Venison I have decided to make a chilli. My wife is very excited. We also have some Venison steaks that I will make tomorrow. We will be traveling on Sunday to my inlaws and having a more traditional meal. I will make a Lasagna to take with us.

Happy Holidays everyone and may your time with your Families be full of Joy!

Joe!

greatdadx2

5.00 star(s)
Picked up a Honeybaked Ham this morning with Spinach Alfredo, Baked Beans, Sweet Potatoes, and Stuffing....Cheesecake for dessert.

We cooked for Thanksgiving....Time for someone else to cook :D

loftheb

5.00 star(s)
I'm with you, Vlad. Venison stew. Actually, that's for the progressive dinner with my wife's family. Our little Christmas night dinner is king crab!
Eat good.
-Casey

XZYXZY

5.00 star(s)
Joe:

Venison is on the menu at my cousin's for tonight. We all bring a few things.
No main course, just appetizers, deserts & drinks. Tomorrow I am making
prime ribs, string beans & roast potatoes.

Happ Holidays to all.

uglyrad1

5.00 star(s)
My mom makes stuffed cabbage every year and it never gets old! Especially with a truckload of sour cream on top! :)
Christian

jflan702

5.00 star(s)
Well for my family we do a breakfast thing instead of a big dinner. That leaves me to make eggs, homefries, pancakes and bacon. MMMmmmmm bacon.

The best thing is that I get to cook, but one of my siblings gets to clean up!

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope that you all have a safe and happy holiday.

Thanks,

Jaybo374

5.00 star(s)
Turkey, spiral ham, Swedish meatballs, shrimp and venison with all the fixings.

My parents and sister are in from Boston. My brother in-law and his wife are here from Tennessee and my mother and father in-law are in from Connecticut.

Everyone is snoring away throughout my house, yet I am still awake bringing gifts from Santa down for my daughter. Both she and I are getting tons of packs to open together.

Oh well I guess that's what Christmas is all about, family.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

MattinglysCards

5.00 star(s)
Christmas dinner is my favorite part of Christmas. My 86 year old grandmother, who grew up on a farm during the Great Depression, still insists on cooking the entire dinner herself and will smack anyone with a wooden spoon who dares to step foot in her kitchen. The reason I mention the growing up on a farm in the Great Depression is because from all the stories I've heard, they didn't have two pennies, but they had lots of FOOD and knew what to do with it.
She makes some absolutely amazing dishes. The stuffing and gravy is out of this world. Some of the other dishes I don't even know what they are. I just pile the plate high and keep shoveling it in.
And then dessert. Usually three homemade pies and homemade ice cream!

Great topic.
Marvin