What are you reading?

tinman

4.80 star(s)
Right now I'm reading Ivan's War: Life and Death in the Red Army 1939-1945 by Catherine Merridale. Before that, I read All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque.

metsman1986

5.00 star(s)
"Blackwater Sound" by James W. Hall...............Just finished "Gravity" by Tess Gerristen...............

Mike

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
Willie Mays - The Life, The Legend is on my night stand at the moment. About halfway through it and REALLY enjoying it.

Thanks,

Jeff

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Currently reading One Piece (vol 11)...Japanese anime! Already read the books listed above by other members! Best regards, David

NYMets6986

5.00 star(s)
Just got done reading The Shack. Awesome book i highly recommend it. Thinking about reading that new willie mays book

otgoal

5.00 star(s)
American Sphinx by Joseph Ellis, it's a biography of Thomas Jefferson, and the Ted Williams biography by Leigh Montville.

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
reading a book called "What If?". It is a collection of stories by military historians about what they think may have happened if different battles throughout history would have turned out differently. Probably sounds pretty boring to most but I find it interesting. I would be willing to bet that most people nowadays do not not read much.

Although most people's faces are in a book (Facebook get it!!)

Sorry about that cheesy pun.

Bryon

jrchoholic83

5.00 star(s)
Willie Mays - The Life, The Legend is on my night stand at the moment. About halfway through it and REALLY enjoying it.

Thanks,

Jeff

I REALLY want to read Mays book, I've heard great things!

I am currently reading Satchel: The Life and Times of an American Legend by Larry Tye, it's an amazing read so far.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Jaybo374

5.00 star(s)
The Grapes of Wrath and Of Mice and Men (rereading)in preparation of an American Lit. class I am teaching this summer at the local community college.