What box should I get????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vktwinsfan24

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey guys,
My friend Dusty (who is Rangers09 on here) and I recently put together a pretty big stack of our unwanted game used/autographed cards that were worth less than 1.75 and sent them into blowout for store credit (if you don't know how that works, you should check it out!). I have about a 100 dollar budget to spend on a box or two now and was wondering what you guys would do. I really only want baseball. I'm thinking of getting a combination of Bowman Chrome and Topps Chrome, or maybe Bowman Platinum; but I just wanted here some feedback from you guys. I'm about to leave the house for school, but I'll check responses when I get back. Thanks!

- Eric

I'd personally get one of those $114 Pinnacle Joe Dimaggio boxes that has a guaranteed certified autograph of Joltin' Joe. Can't beat that pull.

Tim

I'm a chrome man myself... Topps chrome... if i'm not mistaken blowout has them for $42 a box too!

Thanks guys! The Joe Dimaggio sounds interesting, but I don't know much about the product, so I would have to do some research. And yeah abncal, it would be tempting for me to get the bowman chrome and topps chrome, which would be a fun break with all those packs, rookies, and refractors, it's probably what I will go with