What do you all do for a living?

Matthewbritton

5.00 star(s)
Just curious to know what everyone does to support their card collecting addictions. I am a seminary student, who gets by waiting tables at Red Lobster. My wife is a full-time nanny.

What do you all do?

worldwideed

5.00 star(s)
I work as the lead technology person for a Boys & Girls club. I'm lucky in that I get to both help my co-workers and work with the kids.

dankir96

4.90 star(s)
Currently in my 15th year (9 year break in service) as a member of the Delaware Army National Guard and I work full time for them. Awesom organization and I love being a soldier.

Last edited:

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I work in the quality assurance/quality control division for a company that repairs and makes different types of scopes and cameras for hospitals. I also am a retired US Navy veteran.

fatrat

5.00 star(s)
I'm a retiree - 4 years regular USN, 28 years with DuPont as a lab technician demoted to salary as a computer operator/programmer. Finished up with Computer Sciences Corp. as a programmer - laid off 6 years ago and took my pension. Now spend time getting the wife off to work (school bus driver, God love her!), playing with baseball cards and I enjoy fishing and a few cold beers when the weather is warmer!

stephj24

4.90 star(s)
Staff member
To pay the bills, i'm an Aquatics Director at a local community center. I also teach part time at a local community college as well as online courses for the University of Phoenix. I hope to return to school in the next two years to get my PhD in history.

Steph

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
I am retired.
For 20 years I was a truck driver with over 2 1/2 million miles on the road. Had a million and 1/4 miles accident free. This was in Pa
Was a wharehouse manager in Fla.for 7 yearstil I got Injured at work
I also coached high school basketball in Pa for 5 years. Coached college basketball in Fla, for 2 years and now I am coaching high school basketball again in RI

Scobes

5.00 star(s)
I am graduate student currently working on my Ph.D. in Classical Philology. My dissertation is "Servian Erotics: Love and Mythology in the Vergilian commentaries". I hope to be finished by the Spring '11 semester. Then I hope to land a job as a university professor teaching Latin and Classics, if not a university then at a private high school.

Scobes

greatdadx2

5.00 star(s)
My wife and I have a Large Childcare (14 Children, ages 0-5 years) in our home in which we teach Pre-School curriculum.

I also do a little Auto Detailing on the side.

Last edited: