What do you collect other than cards?

Vladfan27

4.90 star(s)
I collect concert posters and ticket stubs from concerts I have been to. At one point I had around 30 posters but have since sold a lot of them. Most of what I have left are sitting in storage tubes in my closet. Instead of paying to get them framed, I tend to buy more concert tickets/posters. :D

I do have a few hanging in my room:

I am planning on building a shadowbox coffee table to display all of my concert tickets and wristbands and press passes this coming summer. It will look similar to this:

What do you collect other than cards?

budd2222

5.00 star(s)
Vintage 11x14 movie lobby cards. Mostly 50's and 60's B movies, do have a few from silent films. Have started to pick up a few from the 40's.

bombie1138

5.00 star(s)
Hot Wheels Redlines from the 60's
Guns
Old toys
Ex Girlfriends
Concert Tickets
DVD's of Science Fiction
Rudolf the Rednose rain-dear Christmas stuff
Lord of the Ring hardbound books

daktion

5.00 star(s)
Stormtroopers (Star Wars, not Nazi's)
Ticket stubs (events that I have been to, concerts, sports)
Cancelled stamps on mail I have recieved

Last edited:

Yanks21

5.00 star(s)
Old New York Yankees items, pinbacks, paper items older books ect.

I am also a deer hunter so every year I collect shed antlers now until Turkey Season in the spring.

My father collect Hot Wheels and old Trains so I am always on the hunt for him.

jimmyharcar

5.00 star(s)
I like to accumulate mutual funds much to my wife's chagrin.

I also do the ticket stub thing for all events. Up to 8 Metallica stubs. Rock.

jaxbraves

5.00 star(s)
I collect Monopoly games and related items. But had to stop as I ran out of storage room. Currently have about 50 plus games. Also have the various proprerties in the form of lighted building from Studio 51 that spell out the word Monoploy. Various years of the cars similar to the Hot Wheels, they are from the Johnny Lightining company.

Last edited:

tglg

5.00 star(s)
LOL, I was going to say dead presidents. But not in a bad way, in terms of Washington ($1), Jefferson ($2), Lincoln ($5), Hamilton ($10), Jackson ($20) and Grant ($50). I am like one non-president, Franklin ($100). Benji seems to be the best I can get, although in all seriousness, I have been trying to get McKinnley ($500) or Cleveland ($1000). You can no longer get those bills through the treasury. Also, did you know that we have a $5000 bill, $10000 bill and a $100,000 bill. Check them out - http://www.marshu.com/articles/presidents-on-us-united-states-paper-bills-currency.php

paychecks :)

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
To all of you collectors
I also collect Lionel trains and Plasticville stuff. I still have my 1st Lionel train from 1949 and it still runs . Put it up at Christmas Time.

Chieftazmisty

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
I have a few coins, and a few Hot Wheels. Nothing too serious, though. Used to collect Beanie Babies with my wife. Ok, stop laughing. I sold them while they were still pretty hot, so came out okay on those. Seriously, quit laughing....!

pfosset

5.00 star(s)
my wife does the state quarters--she does the p, d and the gold version

rob

plus if anybody wants any beanie babies, i have thousands, my mom went hog wild during the craze and we bought everything up, now there in storage in my dads house in hamilton, and he wants them gone

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
my wife does the state quarters--she does the p, d and the gold version

rob

plus if anybody wants any beanie babies, i have thousands, my mom went hog wild during the craze and we bought everything up, now there in storage in my dads house in hamilton, and he wants them gone

Wow, thousands?? I remember buying them, and they weren't cheap, even at retail (around $6 each). So she must have sunk some cash into those bad boys!!