What do you think about my Jose and Ozzie Canseco site?

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
Good contect, decent layout but not a fan of the busy background. As stated, nice start. Canseco was my man growing up; I still have around 8,000 or more of his cards.

Dewayne

Konel07

4.90 star(s)
thanks!

Good contect, decent layout but not a fan of the busy background. As stated, nice start. Canseco was my man growing up; I still have around 8,000 or more of his cards.

Dewayne

Dewayne,
Thanks for the feed back and if you want to sell lmk a price

~Chris

DaClyde

5.00 star(s)
I'd recommend you check with Dave Weber over at MinorLeagueSingles.com to see what he has as far as Ozzie cards. Ask him for a list, there are probably a few more Ozzie cards out there than are listed in Beckett's system. I learned of several previously unknown Hensley Meulens cards that way.

Konel07

4.90 star(s)
thanks

I'd recommend you check with Dave Weber over at MinorLeagueSingles.com to see what he has as far as Ozzie cards. Ask him for a list, there are probably a few more Ozzie cards out there than are listed in Beckett's system. I learned of several previously unknown Hensley Meulens cards that way.

Thanks DaClyde

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
Sorry brother, I just can't part with my Canseco collection. Never really got into Ozzie, I have a few of his cards but they are part of my sets. Take care.

Dewayne