What does everybody do for a Living

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
We deal a lot with each other and never really know anything about each other. So that brings up the question, What does everybody do for a living? Since I asked the question I will start, I am a Regional Quality Manager for ADM(Archer Daniels Midland). DG

RickB81

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
I do commercial flooring in the Boston area. Schools, police Stations, etc, mostly new construction. Great benefits, pension and vaca, and i get paid rate depending on the county. Bad back and bad knees but it pays the bills and takes care of my family! Cheers DG! Cool thread-Rick

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I was a College Administrator. Most of my time was spent as the Manager of the Business Office & Controller. I worked for Loras College, Peru State College, Quincy University, & Trinity Christian College. Three of four are private religious schools. I am now retired, but I really loved my job. My kids are basically from Quincy, IL.

Last edited:

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I was a College Administrator. Most of my time was spent as the Manager of the Business Office & Controller. I worked for Loras College, Peru State College, Quincy University, & Trinity Christian College. Three of four are private religious schools. I am now retired, but I really loved my job. My kids are basically from Quincy, IL.
I have a plant in Quincy, are there any good card shop there?

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have a plant in Quincy, are there any good card shop there?
Diamond Cards 3626 Maine Street - They have limited hours since the shop owner passed away, probably 10 years ago. During the week they open at noon. But the last time I was there, they were closed because of the virus.

gestes72

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Retired Army and currently work for USPS please no why does the mail take so long questions and hopefully I won't work for them much longer as I am looking for something else. If your a non-career Postal employee your basically an indentured servant.

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Diamond Cards 3626 Maine Street - They have limited hours since the shop owner passed away, probably 10 years ago. During the week they open at noon. But the last time I was there, they were closed because of the virus.
Well I'll be up there in a weeks and hopefully have time to check it out. Have you ever got goods from that bakery. I bring goodies home every time I go.

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Retired Army and currently work for USPS please no why does the mail take so long questions and hopefully I won't work for them much longer as I am looking for something else. If your a non-career Postal employee your basically an indentured servant.
What was your MOS?