What does everybody do for a Living

rangerfan3433

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Very cool thread. I am a practice operations manager in the healthcare field for a group of clinics in the Dallas area that provides care primarily to the underserved population - primarily homeless and indigent. Absolutely love what I do!

And @dubby25 I just got my 2nd Pfizer vaccine yesterday....Thank you! :)

r5-grnd-pndr

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm a captain on a United States Forest Service helitack crew. We travel with a crew of 10 fighting fires ( and doing prescribed fire in the fall-spring) around the US using helicopters. Not smart enough to fly them, just tell them where to land so we can hop out and go to work!

Last edited:

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I'm a captain on a United States Forest Service helitack crew. We travel with a crew of 10 fighting fires ( and doing prescribed fire in the fall-spring) around the US using helicopters. Not smart enough to fly them, just tell them where to land so we can hop out and go to work!
I visited the Missoula Smoke Jumpers visitors center and museum a few years back, it was pretty cool. DG

dubby25

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hey Dubby....check my trade list....interested in trading for the first dose of the vaccine....trading in your favor of course....🤣
Would love to, however I dont think that would fly - they are all about doing what is right. They didnt even want to give us the vaccine before the at-risk group. Did get my first does 2 weeks ago though.

I can tell you that we have a lot of good people putting in more than their fair share of effort to get this done, and that no corners are cut (just in case there are any doubters out there).

metsman1986

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Would love to, however I dont think that would fly - they are all about doing what is right. They didnt even want to give us the vaccine before the at-risk group. Did get my first does 2 weeks ago though.

I can tell you that we have a lot of good people putting in more than their fair share of effort to get this done, and that no corners are cut (just in case there are any doubters out there).
You should check out this story about where I live.............It's unbelievable, except that I've lived here long enough to understand that if it's not "locked down" it will disappear...........

pinetarboys

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Playing with Fire is a great movie!!!! LOL

cornwellfamily

Pro
5.00 star(s)
The bad thing about the.post office now is there is no clear path to career like it use to be. It is nice though that you can buy back your military time Except if you get a military pension. If you can wait 2 to 3 years before career its worth it

Kirbyfan34

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
You should check out this story about where I live.............It's unbelievable, except that I've lived here long enough to understand that if it's not "locked down" it will disappear...........

Well at least it was stolen to give to children, although I don't condone doing that, It's better the moron pharmacist in the Greater Milwaukee area that purposely left several doses out to let them spoil because he thought there was something wrong with them.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
IT Network Engineer for DoD at Ft. Dix NJ, used to be at Ft. Monmouth until they screwed that up.

Thanks to all the Active and Vets out there!
I was stationed at the Naval weapons Station in Leonardo, New Jersey back in the mid 90's. It was near Fort Monmouth. There were some great card shops in that area. That is where I picked up the majority of my 1960 Tops set. And I always thought the people in that area were the nicest people that I was ever stationed near. I was on the USS Detroit at the time.

Chavezforprez

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Bbctrader...the wife also works on ft dix and i retired from there in 2011...not a card shop around here
Hit up The Backstop in Toms River or Bob's Sports Cards in Howell. I used to shop at both while I was stationed at Lakehurst. If you go to The Backstop, thell Rick that Billy from Iraq said hi.