What famous people are you related to ????????

cdahlk2001

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Alice Faye
thats funny. one of my moms singers i like is phil harris and married her. just bought a photo of alice and phil auto.

have any auto photos of alice

six43dpnc

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
How far back are you going? If way back, Patrich Henry ("Give me liberty or give me death") is in the upper branches of my family tree.

John

chieftazmisty

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I had an Uncle who was a World War 2 Ace Pilot. During the war in the Pacific He had 21 confirms kills.
He was a Lt Colonel before he got shot down. If you ever want to read about him Just go to Ace Pilot WW2 Pacific operation and look up Thomas J Lynch . Very Interesting read
Chieftazmisty

Last edited:

DMS6391

Pro
4.90 star(s)
No one really other than some of the earliest settlers to come to the US from Europe.

My grandmother went to school with actress Ava Gardner. My brother went to school with Frankie Muniz's (Malcom in the Middle) brother or cousin, but that's about it.

Last edited:

chaplain11

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
As far as direct decendants go Loretta Lynn is my grandmonther's cousin and Dolly Parton is my grandfather's cousin. Of course my whole family lives in TN and KY so I am sure we are all related somehow anyway ;)

I am doing the ancestry.com thing. Just started it and am working back. I am up to my great grandparents on the free portion but intend on signing up for the free trial to see if it is worth it.

Take care,
Dewayne

bouncer

Pro
5.00 star(s)
My heritage on my mom's side are descendants of John Payne from England. That's the most exciting thing about my family.